"Cyrus-92onwards!!"

A very warm welcome to my blog. You can check out my latest articles here.

Friday, October 31, 2008

All night Long! - US Magazine, The News International


My Contribution to Momal mushtaq and Salman Latif's cover!!


All night Long!


What comes to your mind when you think of it?
"The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Halloween is Cartoon Network. I watch 'Courage the Cowardly Dog'. It thrills me! You can have a grossly ghoulish time with Cartoon Network's Halloween transmission," laughed Hamza Asad.


What would you like to wear to a Halloween costume party?

Hamza answered, "Jeans without shirt and a big tattoo on my shoulder to show that I'm the very devil personified. Sounds cool, right? No, no, no, neither do I've the Greek-gods'-looks nor am I a muscular bloke like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm so weak physically that if someone sees me without a shirt, he would indeed be horrified, especially on the Halloween night! (winks)"


And the jokes...





Halloween has its handful of jokes, which are circulated through text messages on or around the event. We sent our friends such incomplete jokes. The response we received was quite humorous.

Joke: Why didn't the skeleton go to school?

The answer was: "Because his heart wasn't in it."

Hamza: "Because he had no body to go with!!"

Joke: When do ghosts have to stop scaring people?

Answer: When they lose their haunting licenses!

Hamza: "When they lose their haunting licenses!"



2 comments:

**MaV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hamza Asad! said...

:D