"Cyrus-92onwards!!"

A very warm welcome to my blog. You can check out my latest articles here.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Brutal Love - The Youth Magazine, April 2008


The dreamer of love,

In the time I was

I used to look here and there

In search of my dream, my love

And one day when it appeared,

It blossomed, me and my desires

In such a lovely way,


“As if a sinner is forgiven for his sins
As if some voices have echoed to adore
As if the love had entered in my soul”


But this time when I awoke,

From the dreams of love,

I looked here and there again!

In search of my dream, my love

But it did not revive …

And dejected me and my desires

In such a brutal way,


“As if a lover from the venom took a sip
As if one sees a man of virtues being drunk
As if the sailor of a boat has sunk“

(Cyrus-92 onwards)

No comments: